Oxidative stability of fish oil-enriched mayonnaise-based salads
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 112, Issue 4, pages 476–487, April 2010
How to Cite
Sørensen, A.-D. M., Nielsen, N. S. and Jacobsen, C. (2010), Oxidative stability of fish oil-enriched mayonnaise-based salads. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 112: 476–487. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.200900180
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2009
- Danish Council for Strategic Research (Programme committee for food, nutrition and health)
- Directorate for Food, Fisheries and Agri Business
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!