Healthier lipid combination oil-in-water emulsions prepared with various protein systems: an approach for development of functional meat products
Article first published online: 19 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 112, Issue 7, pages 791–801, July 2010
How to Cite
Delgado-Pando, G., Cofrades, S., Ruiz-Capillas, C., Teresa Solas, M. and Jiménez-Colmenero, F. (2010), Healthier lipid combination oil-in-water emulsions prepared with various protein systems: an approach for development of functional meat products. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 112: 791–801. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.200900234
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2009
- Consolider-Ingenio 2010:CARNISENUSA. Grant Numbers: CSD2007-00016, AGL2008-04892-CO3-01, AGL2007-61038/ALI
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!