Characterization of palm kernel oil, palm stearin, and palm olein blends in isosolid diagrams
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Special Issue: Focus Issue Euro Fed Lipid Highlights
Volume 112, Issue 9, pages 1041–1047, September 2010
How to Cite
Zhou, S.-L., Zhang, F.-Q., Jin, Q.-Z., Liu, Y.-F., Shan, L., Zhang, T., Zou, X.-Q. and Wang, X.-G. (2010), Characterization of palm kernel oil, palm stearin, and palm olein blends in isosolid diagrams. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 112: 1041–1047. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201000016
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2010
- China Cereals, Oils, and Foods (Group) Co., Ltd.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!