Structural diversity of dietary fatty esters of chloropropanols and related substances
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Special Issue: Fatty acid esters of chloropropanols and glycidol
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 319–322, March 2011
How to Cite
Seefelder, W., Scholz, G. and Schilter, B. (2011), Structural diversity of dietary fatty esters of chloropropanols and related substances. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 113: 319–322. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201000319
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2010 03:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!