Mention of trade names or commercial products in this paper is solely for the purpose of providing specific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the US. Department of Agriculture.
Synthesis and physical properties of isostearic acids and their esters†
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 113, Issue 2, pages 180–188, February 2011
How to Cite
Ngo, H. L., Dunn, R. O., Sharma, B. and Foglia, T. A. (2011), Synthesis and physical properties of isostearic acids and their esters. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 113: 180–188. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201000335
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 OCT 2010 05:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!