Determination of optical purity and absolute configuration of natural 12-hydroxystearic acid by the 1H NMR anisotropy method
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 450–458, April 2011
How to Cite
Murakami, S., Satou, K., Kijima, T., Watanabe, M. and Izumi, T. (2011), Determination of optical purity and absolute configuration of natural 12-hydroxystearic acid by the 1H NMR anisotropy method. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 113: 450–458. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201000348
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 NOV 2010 08:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2010
Vol. 115, Issue 2, 263, Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!