Part of this work was presented at the 130th Annual Meeting of the Pharmaceutical Society of Japan March 28-30, 2010 in Okayama, Japan.
Detection of oxysterols in oxidatively modified low density lipoprotein by MALDI-TOF MS†
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 423–429, April 2011
How to Cite
Hasegawa, M., Hakamata, H., Matsunaga, I. and Kusu, F. (2011), Detection of oxysterols in oxidatively modified low density lipoprotein by MALDI-TOF MS. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 113: 423–429. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201000366
- Issue online: 11 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 NOV 2010 02:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!