Deodorization optimization of Camelina sativa oil: Oxidative and sensory studies
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 513–521, April 2011
How to Cite
Hrastar, R., Cheong, L.-Z., Xu, X., Jacobsen, C., Nielsen, N. S., Miller, R. L. and Košir, I. J. (2011), Deodorization optimization of Camelina sativa oil: Oxidative and sensory studies. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 113: 513–521. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201000438
- Issue online: 11 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2010 03:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!