Egg phosphatidylcholine and dioleoylphosphatidylethanolamine liposomes containing acid proteinoid: Comparison of pH-sensitivity
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 113, Issue 2, pages 146–151, February 2011
How to Cite
Hong, Y.-J., Seo, H. J., Kim, J. D., Shin, W. C. and Kim, J.-C. (2011), Egg phosphatidylcholine and dioleoylphosphatidylethanolamine liposomes containing acid proteinoid: Comparison of pH-sensitivity. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 113: 146–151. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201000458
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 DEC 2010 12:42PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!