Single-laboratory validation of a method to quantify bound 2-chloropropane-1,3-diol and 3-chloropropane-1,2-diol in foodstuffs using acid catalysed transesterification, HFBI derivatisation and GC/MS detection
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Special Issue: Fatty acid esters of chloropropanols and glycidol
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 345–355, March 2011
How to Cite
Hamlet, C. G. and Asuncion, L. (2011), Single-laboratory validation of a method to quantify bound 2-chloropropane-1,3-diol and 3-chloropropane-1,2-diol in foodstuffs using acid catalysed transesterification, HFBI derivatisation and GC/MS detection. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 113: 345–355. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201000492
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JAN 2011 05:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!