Composition and antioxidant and antimicrobial activities of white apricot almond (Amygdalus communis L.) oil
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 113, Issue 9, pages 1138–1144, September 2011
How to Cite
Tian, H., Zhang, H., Zhan, P. and Tian, F. (2011), Composition and antioxidant and antimicrobial activities of white apricot almond (Amygdalus communis L.) oil. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 113: 1138–1144. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201000514
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUN 2011 01:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2010
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31000766
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!