Disclaimer: Mention of trade names or commercial products in this publication is solely for the purpose of providing specific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the US Department of Agriculture. USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Fatty acids of Thespesia populnea: Mass spectrometry of picolinyl esters of cyclopropene fatty acids†
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 113, Issue 8, pages 980–984, August 2011
How to Cite
Knothe, G., Rashid, U., Yusup, S. and Anwar, F. (2011), Fatty acids of Thespesia populnea: Mass spectrometry of picolinyl esters of cyclopropene fatty acids. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 113: 980–984. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201100004
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 APR 2011 07:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!