Disclaimer: Mention of trade names or commercial products in this publication is solely for the purpose of providing specific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Thermal characteristics of oleochemical carbonate binary mixtures for potential latent heat storage†
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Special Issue: Fats and oils as renewable feedstock for the chemical industry
Volume 114, Issue 1, pages 63–70, January 2012
How to Cite
Kenar, J. A. (2012), Thermal characteristics of oleochemical carbonate binary mixtures for potential latent heat storage. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 114: 63–70. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201100043
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 AUG 2011 01:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!