Synthesis of novel stimuli-responsive polyglycerol-based hydrogels
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Special Issue: Fats and oils as renewable feedstock for the chemical industry
Volume 114, Issue 1, pages 92–99, January 2012
How to Cite
Salehpour, S., Zuliani, C. J. and Dubé, M. A. (2012), Synthesis of novel stimuli-responsive polyglycerol-based hydrogels. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 114: 92–99. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201100049
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2011 04:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2011
- University of Ottawa
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!