Synthesis and characterization of mono-acylglycerols through the glycerolysis of methyl esters obtained from linseed oil
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 113, Issue 12, pages 1533–1540, December 2011
How to Cite
Schulz, G. A. S., da Silveira, K. C., Libardi, D. B., Peralba, M. d. C. R. and Samios, D. (2011), Synthesis and characterization of mono-acylglycerols through the glycerolysis of methyl esters obtained from linseed oil. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 113: 1533–1540. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201100079
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2011 01:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2011
- “Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico” CNPq and FINEP Brasil
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!