Polyphenol oxidase from eggplant reduces the content of phenols and oxidative stability of olive oil
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 113, Issue 9, pages 1124–1131, September 2011
How to Cite
De Leonardis, A. and Macciola, V. (2011), Polyphenol oxidase from eggplant reduces the content of phenols and oxidative stability of olive oil. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 113: 1124–1131. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201100089
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUN 2011 04:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!