Antioxidative properties of phenolic acids and interaction with endogenous minor components during frying
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 113, Issue 12, pages 1465–1473, December 2011
How to Cite
Aladedunye, F. A. and Przybylski, R. (2011), Antioxidative properties of phenolic acids and interaction with endogenous minor components during frying. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 113: 1465–1473. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201100142
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2011 04:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!