Lipid characterization and antioxidant status of the seeds and meals of Camelina sativa and flax
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 114, Issue 8, pages 974–982, August 2012
How to Cite
Quezada, N. and Cherian, G. (2012), Lipid characterization and antioxidant status of the seeds and meals of Camelina sativa and flax. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 114: 974–982. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201100298
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 APR 2012 04:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!