Synthesis and characterization of acrylic fatty acid derivative and use as reactive coalescing agent
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Special Issue: Euro Fed Lipid Highlights 2012
Volume 114, Issue 10, pages 1175–1182, October 2012
How to Cite
Barbosa, J. V., Veludo, E., Moniz, J., Magalhães, F. D. and Bastos, M. M.S.M. (2012), Synthesis and characterization of acrylic fatty acid derivative and use as reactive coalescing agent. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 114: 1175–1182. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201100388
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2012 02:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!