The effects of adding water and polyglycerol polyricinoleate on the texture, appearance, and sensory qualities of compound milk chocolate
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 114, Issue 12, pages 1390–1399, December 2012
How to Cite
Raoufi, N., Tehrani, M. M., Farhoosh, R. and Golmohammadzadeh, S. (2012), The effects of adding water and polyglycerol polyricinoleate on the texture, appearance, and sensory qualities of compound milk chocolate. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 114: 1390–1399. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201100408
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 SEP 2012 02:30AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!