Phytosterols in pumpkin seed oil extracted by organic solvents and supercritical CO2
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Special Issue: Euro Fed Lipid Highlights 2012
Volume 114, Issue 10, pages 1204–1211, October 2012
How to Cite
Hrabovski, N., Sinadinović-Fišer, S., Nikolovski, B., Sovilj, M. and Borota, O. (2012), Phytosterols in pumpkin seed oil extracted by organic solvents and supercritical CO2. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 114: 1204–1211. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201200009
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2012 02:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2012
- Ministry of Education and Science of the R. Serbia. Grant Numbers: #III45022, #III46010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!