Soybean oil-based polyurethane networks as candidate biomaterials: Synthesis and biocompatibility
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Special Issue: Euro Fed Lipid Highlights 2012
Volume 114, Issue 10, pages 1165–1174, October 2012
How to Cite
Miao, S., Sun, L., Wang, P., Liu, R., Su, Z. and Zhang, S. (2012), Soybean oil-based polyurethane networks as candidate biomaterials: Synthesis and biocompatibility. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 114: 1165–1174. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201200050
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2012 02:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20728607, 20706054, 20976180
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!