Current and future technologies for the sustainable and cost-efficient production of high quality food oils
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Special Issue: Euro Fed Lipid Highlights 2012
Volume 114, Issue 10, pages 1126–1139, October 2012
How to Cite
De Greyt, W. F.J. (2012), Current and future technologies for the sustainable and cost-efficient production of high quality food oils. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 114: 1126–1139. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201200068
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2012 05:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!