Generation of 3-monochloro-1,2-propanediol and related materials from tri-, di-, and monoolein at deodorization temperature
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 114, Issue 11, pages 1268–1273, November 2012
How to Cite
Shimizu, M., Vosmann, K. and Matthäus, B. (2012), Generation of 3-monochloro-1,2-propanediol and related materials from tri-, di-, and monoolein at deodorization temperature. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 114: 1268–1273. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201200078
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2012 07:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!