Synthesis of five and six-membered cyclic glycerilic carbonates bearing exocyclic urethane functions
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Special Issue: Fats and oils as renewable feedstock for the chemical industry
Volume 115, Issue 1, pages 111–122, January 2013
How to Cite
Nohra, B., Candy, L., Blanco, J.-F., Raoul, Y. and Mouloungui, Z. (2013), Synthesis of five and six-membered cyclic glycerilic carbonates bearing exocyclic urethane functions. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 111–122. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201200082
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2012 08:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!