Comparison of analytical and sensory lipid oxidation parameters in conventional and high-oleic rapeseed oil
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Special Issue: Euro Fed Lipid Highlights 2012
Volume 114, Issue 10, pages 1193–1203, October 2012
How to Cite
Petersen, K. D., Kleeberg, K. K., Jahreis, G., Busch-Stockfisch, M. and Fritsche, J. (2012), Comparison of analytical and sensory lipid oxidation parameters in conventional and high-oleic rapeseed oil. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 114: 1193–1203. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201200112
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2012 03:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
- Stifterverband für die Deutsche Wissenschaft e.V., Essen, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!