Lipid characteristics and phenolics of native grape seed oils grown in Turkey
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 115, Issue 6, pages 641–647, June 2013
How to Cite
Demirtas, I., Pelvan, E., Özdemir, İ. S., Alasalvar, C. and Ertas, E. (2013), Lipid characteristics and phenolics of native grape seed oils grown in Turkey. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 641–647. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201200159
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2013 04:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
- Tigris Development Agency (DIKA)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!