Vegetable-based building-blocks for the synthesis of thermoplastic renewable polyurethanes and polyesters
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Special Issue: Fats and oils as renewable feedstock for the chemical industry
Volume 115, Issue 1, pages 61–75, January 2013
How to Cite
More, A. S., Maisonneuve, L., Lebarbé, T., Gadenne, B., Alfos, C. and Cramail, H. (2013), Vegetable-based building-blocks for the synthesis of thermoplastic renewable polyurethanes and polyesters. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 61–75. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201200172
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUL 2012 01:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- University of Bordeaux-1, ANR (Project Polygreen), ADEME, IPB, CNRS, ONIDOL, and Aquitaine Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!