Biodiesel synthesis from Jatropha curcas L. oil and ethanol in a continuous centrifugal contactor separator
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Special Issue: Fats and oils as renewable feedstock for the chemical industry
Volume 115, Issue 1, pages 123–131, January 2013
How to Cite
Abduh, M. Y., van Ulden, W., Kalpoe, V., van de Bovenkamp, H. H., Manurung, R. and Heeres, H. J. (2013), Biodiesel synthesis from Jatropha curcas L. oil and ethanol in a continuous centrifugal contactor separator. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 123–131. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201200173
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2012 05:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!