Design and synthesis of 1,3-dicapryloyl-2-acetylglycerol as molecular probe for triacylglycerol metabolism study
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 115, Issue 2, pages 232–238, February 2013
How to Cite
Lei, Q., Lee, W. L. and Li, T. (2013), Design and synthesis of 1,3-dicapryloyl-2-acetylglycerol as molecular probe for triacylglycerol metabolism study. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 232–238. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201200174
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 OCT 2012 03:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2012
- Ministry of Education of Singapore (M4020072 and M4010801)
- Nanyang Technological University (M4080489)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!