Potential protective effect of Nigella sativa crude oils towards fatty liver in rats
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 115, Issue 7, pages 774–782, July 2013
How to Cite
Al-Okbi, S. Y., Mohamed, D. A., Hamed, T. E. and Edris, A. E. (2013), Potential protective effect of Nigella sativa crude oils towards fatty liver in rats. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 774–782. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201200256
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2013 04:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!