Effect of roasting on oxidative and tocopherol stability of walnut oil during storage in the dark
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 115, Issue 3, pages 348–355, March 2013
How to Cite
Vaidya, B. and Eun, J.-B. (2013), Effect of roasting on oxidative and tocopherol stability of walnut oil during storage in the dark. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 348–355. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201200288
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 NOV 2012 06:50PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!