Mention of trade names or commercial products in this publication is solely for the purpose of providing specific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Medium-chain alkyl esters of tyrosol and hydroxytyrosol antioxidants by cuphea oil transesterification†
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 115, Issue 3, pages 363–371, March 2013
How to Cite
Laszlo, J. A., Cermak, S. C., Evans, K. O., Compton, D. L., Evangelista, R. and Berhow, M. A. (2013), Medium-chain alkyl esters of tyrosol and hydroxytyrosol antioxidants by cuphea oil transesterification. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 363–371. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201200296
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 NOV 2012 06:50PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!