Application of fatty acid chlorides in the iron-catalyzed depolymerization of polyethers
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 115, Issue 2, pages 239–245, February 2013
How to Cite
Enthaler, S. (2013), Application of fatty acid chlorides in the iron-catalyzed depolymerization of polyethers. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 239–245. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201200301
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 NOV 2012 06:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2012
- Cluster of Excellence “Unifying Concepts in Catalysis”
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and administered by the Technische Universität Berlin
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!