Antioxidant activity of yerba mate extracts: Interactions between the individual polyphenols
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 115, Issue 5, pages 513–525, May 2013
How to Cite
Valerga, J., Shorthose, R. and Lanari, M. C. (2013), Antioxidant activity of yerba mate extracts: Interactions between the individual polyphenols. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 513–525. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201200304
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2012 07:51PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2012
- Argentine National Institute of Yerba Mate (Instituto Nacional de la Yerba Mate, INYM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!