Mention of trade names or commercial products in this article is solely for the purpose of providing specific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
C18-unsaturated branched-chain fatty acid isomers: Characterization and physical properties†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 115, Issue 6, pages 676–683, June 2013
How to Cite
Ngo, H. L., Dunn, R. O. and Hoh, E. (2013), C18-unsaturated branched-chain fatty acid isomers: Characterization and physical properties. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 676–683. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201200323
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 FEB 2013 09:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!