The influence of nitrogen and carbon dioxide on the oxidative stability of fully refined rapeseed oil
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Special Issue: Novel sources of omega-3 for food and feed (Part 2/2)
Volume 115, Issue 12, pages 1426–1433, December 2013
How to Cite
Sionek, B., Krygier, K., Ukalski, K., Ukalska, J. and Amarowicz, R. (2013), The influence of nitrogen and carbon dioxide on the oxidative stability of fully refined rapeseed oil. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 1426–1433. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201200328
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2013 07:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!