Current address: Division of Industrial Food Research, Technical University of Denmark, National Food Institute, DK-2800 Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark.
Impact of endogenous canola phenolics on the oxidative stability of oil-in-water emulsions
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 115, Issue 5, pages 501–512, May 2013
How to Cite
Sørensen, A.-D. M., Friel, J., Winkler-Moser, J. K., Jacobsen, C., Huidrom, D., Reddy, N. and Thiyam-Holländer, U. (2013), Impact of endogenous canola phenolics on the oxidative stability of oil-in-water emulsions. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 501–512. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201200354
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2013 03:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC), Canola council of Canada (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada) and Syngenta® Crop protection, Inc., Canada.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!