Mention of trade names or commercial products in this article is solely for the purpose of providing scientific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Solvent fractionation of rice bran oil to produce a spreadable rice bran product
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Published by Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 115, Issue 8, pages 847–857, August 2013
How to Cite
Bakota, E. L., Winkler-Moser, J. K., Hwang, H.-S., Bowman, M. J., Palmquist, D. E. and Liu, S. X. (2013), Solvent fractionation of rice bran oil to produce a spreadable rice bran product. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 847–857. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201200355
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!