Comparative study of two methods (hexane extraction and NMR) for the determination of oil content in an individual olive fruit
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Special Issue: Novel sources of omega-3 for food and feed (Part 1∕2)
Volume 115, Issue 9, pages 1070–1077, September 2013
How to Cite
Deblangey, A., Roger, J.-M., Palagos, B., Grenier, G. and Bendoula, R. (2013), Comparative study of two methods (hexane extraction and NMR) for the determination of oil content in an individual olive fruit. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 1070–1077. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201200359
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2013 06:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!