Additional corresponding author: Bo Yang, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enzymatic hydrolysis of palm stearin to produce diacylglycerol with a highly thermostable lipase
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 115, Issue 5, pages 564–570, May 2013
How to Cite
Xu, Y., Guo, S., Wang, W., Wang, Y. and Yang, B. (2013), Enzymatic hydrolysis of palm stearin to produce diacylglycerol with a highly thermostable lipase. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 564–570. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201200373
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2013 03:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
- New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-11-0160
- National Science Funds for the Excellent Youth Scholars (31222043), and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2011ZM0097
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!