Address for Wang JJ, Wu J, Song JX, Niu DM, Shi YH: Department of Biochemistry, Jinling Hospital, Clinical School of Medicine, Nanjing University, 305# East Zhong Shan Road, Nanjing 210002, PR China.
Associations of RBP4 with lipid metabolism and renal function in diabetes mellitus
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 115, Issue 8, pages 831–837, August 2013
How to Cite
Junjun, W., Jia, W., Jiaxi, S., Dongmei, N., Yonghui, S., Fang, Z. and Xin, Z. (2013), Associations of RBP4 with lipid metabolism and renal function in diabetes mellitus. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 831–837. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201200393
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 APR 2013 01:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!