Characterization and emulsifying properties of different sunflower phosphatidylcholine enriched fractions
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 115, Issue 8, pages 865–873, August 2013
How to Cite
Guiotto, E. N., Cabezas, D. M., Diehl, B. W. K. and Tomás, M. C. (2013), Characterization and emulsifying properties of different sunflower phosphatidylcholine enriched fractions. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 865–873. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201200394
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAY 2013 09:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2012
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica (ANPCyT)
- Argentina, PICT
- the Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas (CONICET)
- Universidad Nacional de La Plata (UNLP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!