Batch and continuous lipase-catalyzed interesterification of blends containing olive oil for trans-free margarines
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Special Issue: Biocatalysis in lipid modification
Volume 115, Issue 4, pages 413–428, April 2013
How to Cite
De Martini Soares, F. A. S., Osório, N. M., da Silva, R. C., Gioielli, L. A. and Ferreira-Dias, S. (2013), Batch and continuous lipase-catalyzed interesterification of blends containing olive oil for trans-free margarines. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 413–428. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201200418
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2013 03:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!