Crystallization and polymorphic behavior of shea stearin and the effect of removal of polar components
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 115, Issue 10, pages 1094–1106, October 2013
How to Cite
Ray, J., Smith, K. W., Bhaggan, K., Nagy, Z. K. and Stapley, A. G. F. (2013), Crystallization and polymorphic behavior of shea stearin and the effect of removal of polar components. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 1094–1106. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201200434
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUL 2013 07:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2012
- Loders Croklaan Europe and Loughborough University, UK
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 280106-CrySys
- Thermo Scientific DXR Raman Microscope
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!