Immunosuppressive and anti-inflammatory effects of N-acyl dopamines on Con A-stimulated splenocytes of BALB/c mouse
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Special Issue: EuroFedLipid Highlights 2013
Volume 115, Issue 11, pages 1284–1293, November 2013
How to Cite
Jin, M. C., Liu, X.-W., Kim, M. R. and Sok, D.-E. (2013), Immunosuppressive and anti-inflammatory effects of N-acyl dopamines on Con A-stimulated splenocytes of BALB/c mouse. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 1284–1293. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300006
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JUL 2013 05:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
- Women Scientist's Project of Korean Research Foundation. Grant Number: 2011-0013606
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!