Highly active biocatalyst for transesterification: Cross linked enzyme aggregates of Thermomyces lanuginosus and Candida antarctica B
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 115, Issue 10, pages 1164–1172, October 2013
How to Cite
Schroeck, A. M., Schober, S. and Mittelbach, M. (2013), Highly active biocatalyst for transesterification: Cross linked enzyme aggregates of Thermomyces lanuginosus and Candida antarctica B. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 1164–1172. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300015
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2013 08:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2013
- EU-FP7 funded project BioTop. Grant Number: 213320
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!