Additional corresponding author: Gianluca Picariello, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Fax: +39 0825 781585.
High resolution 13C NMR detection of short- and medium-chain synthetic triacylglycerols used in butterfat adulteration
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 115, Issue 8, pages 858–864, August 2013
How to Cite
Picariello, G., Sacchi, R., Fierro, O., Melck, D., Romano, R., Paduano, A., Motta, A. and Addeo, F. (2013), High resolution 13C NMR detection of short- and medium-chain synthetic triacylglycerols used in butterfat adulteration. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 858–864. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300018
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2013 02:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
- public institutions or private companies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!