Lipid damage inhibition by previous high pressure processing in white muscle of frozen horse mackerel
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Special Issue: Novel sources of omega-3 for food and feed (Part 2/2)
Volume 115, Issue 12, pages 1454–1461, December 2013
How to Cite
Torres, J. A., Vázquez, M., Saraiva, J. A., Gallardo, J. M. and Aubourg, S. P. (2013), Lipid damage inhibition by previous high pressure processing in white muscle of frozen horse mackerel. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 1454–1461. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300027
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2013 07:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
- AZTI Tecnalia (Derio, Spain)
- Secretaría Xeral de I + D from the Xunta de Galicia (Galicia, Spain). Grant Number: 10TAL402001PR (2010-2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!