These authors contributed equally to this work
Enrichment of pan-frying refined oils with olive leaf phenolic-rich extract to extend the usage life
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Special Issue: Novel sources of omega-3 for food and feed (Part 2/2)
Volume 115, Issue 12, pages 1443–1453, December 2013
How to Cite
Zribi, A., Gargouri, B., Jabeur, H., Rebaï, A., Abdelhedi, R. and Bouaziz, M. (2013), Enrichment of pan-frying refined oils with olive leaf phenolic-rich extract to extend the usage life. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 1443–1453. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300037
Colour Online: See the article online to view figures in colour.
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 SEP 2013 06:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- “Ministère de l'Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche Scientifique, Tunisia”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!